How to Make a Simple Chimichurri Sauce
Chimichurri is a great condiment that will pair perfectly with your favorite steak! It’s extremely quick and easy to make.
- 1/2 tsp. of Salt
- 1/2 tsp. of Sugar
- 2-3 Cloves of Garlic
- 1/2 Cup of Unpacked Dill
- 1 Cup of Unpacked Parsley
- 1/4 Cup Unpacked Mint
- 1/4 tsp. of Red Pepper Flakes
- Lemon Zest
- 1/4 Cup of extra virgin Olive Oil
Procedure (8 Minutes)
- Muddle the Cloves of Garlic with the Salt and Sugar. The salt and sugar will quickly break down the garlic. Hammer until it forms a coarse paste.
- Muddle the Dill, Mint, and Parsley
- Add the Red Pepper Flakes
- Add your Olive Oil
- Zest your preferred amount of lemon. Squeeze in the juice from the lemon.
- Stir well so all your ingredients are well incorporated.
Our preferred method of enjoying the sauce is to thinly spread it over your steak. It will give you a great fresh and citrus taste to your meal!