Valentine's Day Reheating Instructions
Thank you so much for purchasing our Valentine's Day special!
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees
- Leave wrapped in tin foil, place on oven-safe baking sheet.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and take off the tin foil to reveal the ribs.
- Place on cutting board and cut the ribs between each bone.
Citrus Half Chicken
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees.
- Leave half chicken wrapped in plastic wrap, add 1 inch of water to the provided aluminum pan, wrap the pan with foil.
- Place in oven and bake for 30-40 minutes. The water will heat the chicken by boiling in the pan.
- With 10 minutes remaining before the ribs get done, remove the chicken from the pan and take off the plastic wrap. PROCEED WITH CAUTION AND DISCARD THE WATER FROM THE PAN SAFELY.
- Place the chicken on another oven-safe baking sheet, top with Citrus mustard BBQ sauce, and roast in the oven for the remaining 10 minutes while the ribs finish cooking.
- Remove from the oven and ENJOY!
- Heat 2 TBSP of oil on the stovetop in a sautee pan over medium heat. Once oil is heated, add brussel sprout mixture to the pan and sautee for 5-10 minutes.
- Turn the heat down and add the bbq vinaigrette to the pan.
- Cook for another 2-5 minutes.
- Top with Parmesan cheese.
Mini Corncake Pan
- This item does NOT require to be reheated, but in the case that any of you want to have warm cornbread.
- There are a couple of ways to do this item.
- Remove the lid from the Mini pan and replace it with tin foil, bake in the oven with the ribs for no longer than 10 minutes.
- OR you can remove each individual serving from the tin pan and microwave each for 25-35 seconds on a microwave-safe plate or bowl uncovered.
Desserts are Ready to serve.