2022 Christmas Feasts
Thank you for purchasing a Christmas Meal from Saddleback BBQ!
We recommend setting aside 3.5 hours for this process. This will allow you to complete all necessary steps without worrying about having the food ready on time. So if you'd like to eat at 5 pm, start this process at 1:30 pm.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Leave the Beef Shank in the saran wrap
- Place in a large pan
- Put about an inch of water in the pan
- Cover the pan in aluminum foil
- Place in oven with a 90-minute timer
- Once the timer goes off, remove it from the oven, flip over the beef shank
- Cover the pan with aluminum foil again
- Place back in the oven for an additional hour
- Check the meat to feel for tenderness, it should feel soft/gelatinous, and should have an internal temperature over 165 degrees
- If the meat still feels stiff, place it back in the oven for another 30 minutes
Mashed Potatoes -Remove the plastic lid and cover with foil. Bake at 350 for 30 min remove and serve.
Gravy - Place in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir occasionally and pull off the heat once you reach your desired temperature (3-6 minutes)
Lobster Mac & Cheese - Remove the plastic lid and cover with foil. Bake at 350 for 30 min remove and serve.