Ingredients (4 Servings)
- Four 4 oz filets of salmon
- 12 garlic cloves
- 1 yellow onion
- 12 oz Saddleback BBQ Sweet and Savory Barbecue Sauce
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 stalks scallions
- Dice yellow onion
- Smash 12 cloves of garlic
- Put garlic, diced onion, 12 oz Saddleback BBQ Sweet and Savory Barbecue Sauce and salmon in a ziplock bag and let sit for 2 hours. Make sure salmon is coated with marinade.
- Heat vegetable oil in frying pan over medium heat.
- Remove salmon out of the bag leaving onion and garlic in the bag.
- Place salmon skin-side down in hot oil for 2-3 minutes.
- Pull salmon off of the heat and bake in the oven for 8 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 135 degrees.
- Plate and garnish with scallions.