How to Reheat Pork Shoulders/ Pork Butt / Pulled Pork
Pork shoulders, often times called pork butts, are the most common cut of pork for a bbq pulled pork. We'll go over our preferred methods.
For Whole Shoulders:
- Wrap shouldler in plastic wrap
- Place in deep pan
- Fill pan with about 3/4 inch of water
- cover pan securely with aluminum foil
- Place in 350f oven for one hour
- Looking for 165f, internal temperature, if not there after one hour, place back in, check every 15 minutes
For Already Pulled Pork:
- Place pulled pork on stove under medium heat
- Put small amount of water in skillet to add moisture
- (Optional) add your favorite bbq sauce
- Cook for about 10 minutes or until you reach desired temp.