|Online Ordering||Custom Catering|
|Our online order system is setup to handle most catering orders. This is perfect for events that you need to pick up quickly - even the same day! You can order 'Food by the LB' or Catering Platters that are designed to serve groups of 5 or more! Our online ordering system can even handle orders for large parties. You can choose to pick up your order within a few minures, or schedule your pickup for a later date. It's super easy!||We offer Custom Catering for large events like Weddings, Graduation Parties, Holiday Parties, Corporate Events, and more. We have a comprehensive menu that goes well beyond just BBQ. We can even provide servers for your event. Request a quote here. Our catering team will contact you in about 24 hours. If you require catering within a few days or hours, we suggest using our Online Ordering Catering Options.|
Graduation party? Office picnic? Shotgun wedding? We’ve got you covered. Saddleback BBQ catering can wheel The Beast to your location and smoke on site, or deliver our delicious fare ready to roll. We’ll customize a catering package that might be as simple as pulled pork sandwiches, or as delicious as a whole smoked pig. We’ll make it a humdinger.
Two Ways To Feed Your Group!
Things To Know About Saddleback Catering*
- We offer a wide range of catering services from simple lunches to full-service on-site catering. If you do not see what you are looking for on this page, just ask us and I'm sure we can accommodate you.
- In general, we require 7 days notice and a 50% downpayment. We charge $20/hr per person for on-site labor. Minimum of 4 hours. Minimum food order is $500.
- We have a mobile smoker for on-site smoking. We also have a whole hog option!
- We require 48-hour notice for Delivery by Saddleback and 7-day notice for on-site catering. Food orders over $400 can be delivered by Saddleback within a 4-mile radius $25. Extra distance will be charged accordingly.
- Food will be in disposable containers. Napkins and plastic flatware can be provided for a small fee. Please call for specifics regarding on-site catering.
|Item||Price Per Pound|
|Full Rack of Ribs||$26.50|
|Whole Hog||Market Price*|
|Corn Cake||$1.50 per scoop. $45 per pan|
|Mac & Cheese||$9 per pound|
|Baked Beans||$8 per pound|
|Potato Salad||$8 per pound|
|Coleslaw||$7 per pound|
|Bun Assortment||$1.25 per bun|
|Disposable Chafer Setup||$25|
|Delivery Fee (4 mile radius)||$25*|
|On-site Smoker Fee||$250*|
|Pork & Chicken 5 Person Platter: Generous portions of Pulled Pork & Pulled Chicken, 5 Detroit-Made buns, 12oz of Sweet & Savory Red BBQ Sauce, Silverware, Napkins, Salt, Pepper & Serving Plates. Also, your choice of 2 sides! ($85 Value)||$69.99|
|Brisket & Ribs 5 Person Platter: 1 Full Racks of Ribs, a generous portion of Beef Brisket, 5 Detroit-Made buns, 12oz of Sweet & Savory Red BBQ Sauce, Silverware, Napkins, Salt, Pepper & Serving Plates. Also, your choice of 2 sides! ($115 Value)||$99.99|
HOW MUCH FOOD SHOULD I ORDER?
*Not Available for Online Ordering. Only Custom Caterings.
** In General 1lb of Meat Can Serve 2-4 people. On average, it can serve 3 people but this can vary.
Please note that the catering menu, products and prices are to be used as a general guide but are subject to change at anytime with or without notice. Food prices change all the time and caterings are very customized. We do our very best to provide you the best price and product possible. The menu and pricing on this page is to be used as a reference but not a price quotation. After you contact us we will provide you a specific price quote to meet the exact specifications of your event.